In a business plan, you establish goals. Then you identify the objectives needed to reach those goals. Last but not least come the individual strategies, tactics, and to-do items necessary to accomplish the objectives.
If you do a good job of planning and execute well, when you accomplish each objective, you should realize your goals.
GRIP is now soliciting ideas, and from these ideas, the GRIP Steering Committee wil finalize the plan.
I offer these ideas as a starting point. These were the objectives and strategies that I put together 10 months ago with input from hundreds of viewers of the Lawless America Online TV Show.
1. Be absolutely nonpartisan and neutral about anything except dishonesty in government and violation of our most basic rights as Americans.
We take this approach because our best hope to attract the numbers needed for change is by appealing to the greatest number of people. Our issues are issues that should appeal to every honest American.
- Include all forms of political affiliation, with no political agenda.
- Include all views on religion, with no religious agenda.
- Maintain a singular focus!
2. Bring concerned citizens groups together in an alliance to combat dishonesty and corruption.
While we will seek one supporter at a time, we can accomplish far more and much faster if we gain the support of groups that already have a base of supporters.
A coalition can assist all in their causes while building necessary strength as a group.
We will function in some ways as a co-operative.
We offer something that virtually everyone can support: Honesty in government, Constitution, Bill of Rights.
Independently, few of us will reach our goals.
- Increase web traffic using techniques that I and others have learned.
- I can provide the procedures for each website to use to get stories high in the search engine results.
- Pool our web traffic.
- By linking our sites, we can increase the traffic to each of our sites. Then search engines place greater importance on websites that are linked to other websites that have related content.
- Get our supporters to take the Pledge.
- Add a link to join â€œSupport the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Honesty in Governmentâ€ Facebook Cause.
- Get our supporters to recruit other supporters to take the pledge.
- Get organizations involved.
- Conduct petition drives.
- Encourage members to deny support or vote for any candidate who does not sign the Contract with the Citizens of the United States.
- Each website, special interest group, and blogger will be strongly encouraged to set up a Facebook page.
- Build the largest group of Friends possible.
- Start with family, close friends, and business associates.
- Then go into the special search options and search for your high school classmates and the classes two years before and after you; request that all become friends.
- Do the same with your college.
- Check the Friends lists of your friends, and ask any of those who you know to become your Facebook Friends.
- Once you have a large group of Friends who have confirmed you, add them all to the â€œI Support the Constitution and Bill of Rightsâ€ Group on Facebook. Email them all and ask them to click on a link in your email that takes them to the â€œSupport the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Honesty in Governmentâ€ Cause on Facebook.
- Motivate your friends to do the same.
- Hold events to attract more people.
- Encourage standardization of web platforms with Joomla.
3. Focus on one common goal while individually pursuing personal causes.
We offer something that virtually everyone can support. The only people who could oppose honesty, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights are the dishonest and corrupt.
Independently, few of us will ever reach our goals.
Every specific effort to combat corruption and dishonesty needs to continue as before. All we seek is for everyone to rally around the effort to address the fundamental problem, which is dishonesty in government and erosion of our most fundamental rights.
We will have some very specific efforts that we will undertake, but we must focus in the fundamental problem. If we get honest people in government and have a system of accountability, we can sole most of the special causes that we all have.
4. Gain commitment from supporters.
- Get citizens to Pledge their support for the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Honesty in Government.
- Ask all government officials and candidates to sign the Contract with the Citizens of the United States.
- Many people think we are crazy when we tell them about the dishonesty and corruption in our government. We have to make them believers! We need to turn this around so we are surprised when people arenâ€™t aware of Americaâ€™s plight.
- Provide overwhelming proof on one website.
- Get key people to produce 3-minute videos.
- Get corruption reports posted on www.LawlessAmerica.com for every dishonest and corrupt official.
- Get these videos and these corruption reports to come up in the top 10 search results for each person.
- Make this information easily available to any other website.
- Develop an â€œElevator Pitch.â€
- Develop a one-minute presentation that you can relate to people with whom you come in contact.
- Start by asking: â€œAre you concerned about things that are happening with our government?â€ â€¦ â€œWhat bothers you the most?â€
- â€œI understand (whatever they said bothers them the most) is a real problem. I have been working with a group that feels most of our problems are due to the dishonesty of way too many of our government officials â€“ all parties.â€
- â€œDo you support expecting elected government officials and all government employees to be honest and defend the rights we were granted under the Constitution and Bill of Rights?â€
- â€œWould you sign a petition stating that?â€
- If no: â€œPlease go to www.LawlessAmerica.com and learn more about the problem.â€
- We need big numbers. There is strength in numbers; it makes it easier for people to believe.
- Get business cards that you can hand to people that will have the GRIP website and the Facebook page.
- Work key groups.
- States â€“ Get a Chairman for each state as a starting point. Then get a chairman for each federal judicial district within the state.
- Counties â€“ Then set a goal of 3,143 County Chairmen.
- Precincts â€“ The ultimate goal will be 169,000 Precinct Chairmen.
5. Get publicity.
- Develop our own â€œmainstream media.â€ In the late 1990â€™s, I conceived and developed a network of job and resume websites that attracted over 1.6 million unique users every month, and we did it all with little advertising. I was able to repeat that success with another business in the mid 2000â€™s. Today, I can easily get stories that I write on www.LawlessAmerica.com into the top search results for the dishonest and corrupt. Search Judge Jerry W. Baxter as an example; four of the top eight search results are my stories exposing him. We can absolutely dominate the Internet for all of the dishonest and corrupt people in government. When folks search for a candidate or to learn more about anyone, our exposes will be right in their face. We will top newspapers and radio and TV stations if we do it right.
- Trick the media into covering what we are doing. Our pledge and contract are newsworthy!
- Utilize social media. Millions of people are sitting there; we have to have a comprehensive way to get to them. All it takes is people power and a simple plan.
- Issue a press release every day.
- Utilize free PR services unless we can raise some money or find a financial backer.
- Have a Wikipedia Editor do regular Wikipedia links.
- List at Yahoo Directory.
- List on dmoz.org.
- Develop YouTube channels.
- Develop Livestream Channel in which many produce programs.
- Use webcams to make optimum use of video messages.
- Utilize Facebookâ€™s Causes program as a primary means of building our base of support.
- m. Try to get concerned citizens to commit to spend 10 Minutes a Day working on our Cause. We will email a 10-minute project every day until we accomplish our goals.
- Develop a network of websites.
- (state)corruption.org websites â€“ one for every state
- (agency)corruption.org â€“ one for every federal agency
- (cause)corruption.com or .org â€“ one for every cause, such as judicial corruption, parental rights corruption, attorney corruption, etc.
- Get all WordPress bloggers to also set up a website in addition to their blog.
- One â€œJudge Evaluationâ€ website.
- One â€œElected Officials Evaluationâ€ website.
- One Government Employee Evaluationâ€ website.
- (judgename) websites or impeach(judgename) websites.
- (city/area)corruption.org websites
- GRIP has an unlimited website account at GoDaddy, so we will provide free web hosting to anyone with a website battling dishonesty and corruption. It costs $15 a year to register a domain name, so that is all it will cost for someone to have a website that is part of the giant network of sites.
- Share content.
- Encourage use of Joomla and a certain level of standardization to enable easy sharing. (one comprehensive site can be copied.)
- All sites should link to all other sites in the coalition.
- Use database-driven content to enable transfer of relevant data to other sites.
- Choose one common website for the coalition, and all coalition web sites should link to this site from their home page.
6. Replace politicians who wonâ€™t do right with those who will.
- Get people to vote.
- Platform Firstâ€¦Party Second.
- Encourage everyone to voteâ€¦but for those candidates who sign the Contract with the Citizens of the United States.
- Keep elected officials honest by enforcing the contract.
7. Once we have political, clout, pursue specific agendas/causes.
- Money. We can accomplish a lot without money, but we could accomplish oh so much more with money. We need a foundation or a benefactor. The first thing I would spend money on would be $1,500 a week to send out a news release on PR Newswire that will reach all the mainstream media nationally. These releases will at least get posted on their online sites. Then I would register all of the domain names ($15 per domain) that we need to build an overwhelming network of anti-corruption websites. If we could get enough money to hire a staff of four, I could show them how to attack the database of 4,000+ associations, groups, websites, and bloggers to get commitments to the GRIP coalition. If we had money, we should from as a non-profit.
- Pursue grand jury efforts in every state.
- Get every Senator and Congressman written by one of their constituents demanding hearings by the judiciary committees. If no one does anything, file a Petition for Writ of Mandamus in the Supreme Court with as many Plaintiffs as possible.
- Get celebrities to endorse our plan.
- Find one Congressman who will begin impeachment proceedings.
- Get the TeaParty to adopt our platform.
- We need something BIG to gain attention.
- Get a major candidate to sign our Contract
- Newt Gingrich has made some strong statements about the need to clean up government and judicial corruption, so perhaps we can contact his campaign with information about corruption that Newt could use to bolster his campaign.
- Dr. Joseph Zernik believes we should boycott voting and secede.
- Janet Phelan has an Occupy the Courts idea.
- Many agree that we need a grand slam homerun “celebrity” to take up the cause. Oprah? Michael Moore? Matt Damon? George Clooney? Fred Thompson?
- Can we get a movie produced? A strong documentary or movie could get a lot of attention.
- We should send letters to a lot of people trying to find some key supporters from the entertainment business, media, judges all over the country, attorneys, ???
- Picket! When I began as a salesperson, one of the first lessons I learned was by way of a joke. The message was that to sell successfully, you go where the people are; find a need; and satisfy that need. There are a huge number of people at every courthouse every day. Except for the judges and lawyers, virtually everyone there is a victim, so they have a need. We will educate them that we can help them with their need as we educate them to the dishonesty and corruption. If we could organize picketing at courthouses nationwide, we would meet a lot of victims, and that could be a way to create awareness and build support. Personally, I would love to see at least one permanent picket outside every federal courthouse and as many county courthouses as possible. We would be able to reach a significant number of victims when they are feeling the pain. We plan to try this on January 31, 2012 at the Fulton County Courthouse.
- Will law school professors rally around us? Should we send them a compelling document? Law school professors nationwide are a group that we might be able to get to help lead our cause.
- Could we get an endowment or find an angel? If we could get an endowment, we could accomplish a lot with some money.
- Grand juries are a viable means to make something happen now. Can we gear up a nationwide grand jury effort? Can we educate the various special interest groups to what they may be able to accomplish through grand jury efforts?
- Should we conduct public trials?
- Will the many groups and individuals agree to do the simple things that will enable us to create our own “mainstream” media voice? I have all the tools and information; it doesn’t take much.
- Someone emailed with an idea about taking the corruption issue to international groups or courts.
- Should we support a spokesperson as a candidate for President? Senate? House? Governors?
- How did the colonists accomplish the revolution?
- How did Susan B. Anthony succeed?
- What did Martin Luther King do that we can do?
- Should we be part of the “Occupy” movement?
- Judicial Oversight Board to review and expose improper decisions.
- We should be the source for courtwatchers.
- I have developed a database of over 4,000 websites related to battling dishonesty and corruption in government. I need help completing the clean-up of the database and checking sites for phone and fax numbers. Then we need to make personal contact with everyone in the database.
- GRIPPERS need to begin marking every article they read as a “Favorite.”
- Everyone needs to sign up for Twitter, and then click to follow Lawless America and GRIP. This will cause an email to be sent every time we add a new article to one of the websites.
- Supporters should begin doing the 10-Minutes-a-Day Projects on www.LawlessAmerica.com
Please comment below on what you like and don’t like. Add your ideas. Email Bill@GetaGripAmerica.us
This is Part 4 of a series of articles that provide the starting point for GRIP, a coalition to save America.
I, William M. Windsor, am not an attorney. This website expresses my OPINIONS. The comments of visitors or guest authors to the website are their opinions and do not therefore reflect my opinions. Anyone mentioned by name in any article is welcome to file a response. This website does not provide legal advice. I do not give legal advice. I do not practice law. This website is to expose government corruption, law enforcement corruption, political corruption, and judicial corruption. Whatever this website says about the law is presented in the context of how I or others perceive the applicability of the law to a set of circumstances if I (or some other author) was in the circumstances under the conditions discussed. Despite my concerns about lawyers in general, I suggest that anyone with legal questions consult an attorney for an answer, particularly after reading anything on this website. The law is a gray area at best. Please read our Legal Notice and Terms.