Attorneys Needed who will handle Cases for those Fighting Judicial Corruption and Government Corruption


Many people are looking for an attorney to handle their cases involving judicial corruption or government corruption.

If you are an honest and willing attorney, or if you know good attorneys who will handle such cases, please email me with contact information.

I get asked this question every week….

I currently have people looking for attorneys in Atlanta Georgia, Minneapolis Minnesota, Detroit Michigan, Seattle Washington, and Ashburnham Massachusetts.

But I have had requests from just about every state.  So, please send me any information that you have.  I enter it in my database, and I can then instantly access all attorneys in each state.

There are so many corrupt judge, corrupt attorneys, and corrupt government employees that we really need honest, brave attormeys for those who still have some money and do not feel they can effectively represent themselves pro se.

If you need to call, call me at currently confidential, or email me.  Thanks!

This was emailed to me; I do not know the people personally, but worth checking — Attorney Referral Service for Children and Family issues.

William M. Windsor

I, William M. Windsor, am not an attorney.  This website expresses my OPINIONS.   The comments of visitors or guest authors to the website are their opinions and do not therefore reflect my opinions.  Anyone mentioned by name in any article is welcome to file a response.   This website does not provide legal advice.  I do not give legal advice.  I do not practice law.  This website is to expose government corruption, law enforcement corruption, political corruption, and judicial corruption.   Whatever this website says about the law is presented in the context of how I or others perceive the applicability of the law to a set of circumstances if I (or some other author) was in the circumstances under the conditions discussed.  Despite my concerns about lawyers in general, I suggest that anyone with legal questions consult an attorney for an answer, particularly after reading anything on this website.  The law is a gray area at best.  Please read our Legal Notice and Terms.


{jcomments on}

Leave a Reply