Corrupt Judges want $450,000 from Bill Windsor – robbing you is another often-used judicial corruption technique.
Bill Windsor is battling on all fronts…
Back on December 17, 2012, I wrote an article about the various techniques that corrupt judges use to break the law and commit treason. I wrote from personal experience. I had previously written a shorter article about how judges commit crimes in August 2008.
I have much more personal experience now, but there isn’t much that I would add to the 2012 article.
I wrote that Corrupt Judges “Order Monetary Sanctions against Parties they want to Damage.” The criminal judges inflict damage on parties who aren’t favored by ordering monetary sanctions against them. They inflict financial punishment to break people. Federal Judge Orinda D. Evans has done this to me several times, as have judges of the Eleventh Circuit and federal Judge William S. Duffey.
Most recently, not only have I been unlawfully held in jail for 134 days and denied bond on absolutely bogus criminal charges, but I have been hit with over $450,000 in sanctions. That’s 450 thousand dollars. And all of this was done to block my ability to receive a massive financial judgment against the Joeyisalittlekid Gang members.
Here’s how I believe the crimes against me were orchestrated:
1. The Joeyisalittlekid criminals used their political relationships with the very corrupt Ellis County Texas District Attorney Patrick Wilson; Ellis County Sheriff Johnny Brown; Ellis County Texas Clerk of Court employees; corrupt Judge Bob Carroll, Judge Richard Davis, and Judge Joe F. Grubbs and their staff members. Dishonest Texas attorney Barbara Hachenburg (representing *****) participated in conceiving a way that the Missoula Police Department and Missoula County Attorney’s Office could charge me with five crimes. I had not committed any crimes, but that didn’t matter.
2. By getting the Missoula County Montana folks (who hate me for exposing the rampant corruption there) to charge me, the Ellis County Texas folks could coordinate having me arrested when I appeared for a hearing in my civil case against the Joeyisalittlekid Gang. And so they did. I’m not sure who came up with the idea to charge me with three felonies, but I was charged with two misdemeanors and three felonies. Montana law says there is no way to charge me with a felony, but they did it because this was the only way Montana could have me extradited from Texas. There is no extradition for misdemeanors. And, by claiming felonies, it dramatically increased a judge’s ability to claim a higher bail amount.
3. Slimy attorney Barbara Hachenburg of Houston Texas then communicated with Assistant Ellis County Sheriff Dennis Brearley, and Dennis Brearley unlawfully seized my laptop and hard drives from my personal property at the jail. This was held for several days while it was presumably copied for Barbara Hachenburg and the Joeyisalittlekid Gang.
4. Corrupt Ellis County Texas District Attorney Patrick Wilson then lied repeatedly to Judge Cindy Ermatinger. He withheld documents. he got his deputy district attorneys to cover for him. He told Judge Cindy Ermatinger that I am a terrorist, and he told her I had committed Internet crimes in Montana! He did what he did to block my ability to obtain documents that would prove the fraud and to block my ability to be released on bond as Texas law provided. This was vital to the scheme because the goal in all of this was to keep me in jail without the ability to properly pursue my civil suit against the Joeyisalittlekid Gang — the largest case of defamation in U.S. history. Corrupt Ellis County Texas District Attorney Patrick Wilson succeeded in having me unlawfully held and denied bond for 53 days in the Ellis County Texas Jail.
5. While I was unlawfully incarcerated, corrupt Judge Bob Carroll forced me to participate in hearings in the civil case despite almost complete violation of my Constitutional and legal rights due to incarceration and denial of the legal information and tools that I needed. I literally had to hand-write pleadings, and I was summoned to court from the jail for hearings without notice. Judge Bob Carroll was set up to issue an order dismissing my case against *****. ***** is among the most outrageous defamation artists in the Joeyisalittlekid Gang, and no honest judge in his right mind could possibly rule in *****’s favor.
6. I succeeded in getting corrupt Judge Bob Carroll disqualified as the judge, so the corrupt powers-that-be brought in Judge Richard Davis. This guy was programmed to award ***** $325,000 in sanctions because I sued ***** for making over 100 false and defamatory statements about me, including that I committed tax fraud, am a pedophile, and am a killer. Judge Richard Davis never read the file, never saw transcripts of the hearings, but he didn’t need to; his job was simply to hit me with a massive financial judgment.
7. Then Judge Cindy Ermatinger threw Ellis County District Attorney Patrick Wilson a curve when she released me on a $100,000 Personal Recognizance Bond after 53 days in the Ellis County Jail. He wasn’t counting on that. He needed me to be kept in jail and unable to handle my civil case.
8. So corrupt Ellis County District Attorney Patrick Wilson then concocted a new scheme to get me. He scheduled a hearing in Judge Cindy Ermatinger’s court and pretended he sent me notice when he absolutely did not. He intentionally ignored the legal address, email, and phone that I had filed with Judge Cindy Ermatinger’s court and provided to him because he didn’t want me to have notice. He wanted me to fail to appear for the December 30, 2014 hearing so he could have Judge Cindy Ermatinger order that I had “jumped bond.” That way, he could get a $100,000 judgment against me, and he could claim that I was indicted for felony bond jumping. None of this was valid. I’m not even sure there actually has been a grand jury indictment of me; strange conflicting documents seem to indicate that this was a fabrication.
9. Ellis County District Attorney Patrick Wilson then had his staff fax a Wanted Poster of me to post offices, Federal Express stores, and elsewhere nationwide. He needed to get me put in jail again so I would lose the ability to handle my civil case and my appeal. And he succeeded. I was put in the Ada County Idaho Jail because of one of his FedEx faxes. He then told the Idaho police that my bond was $2.1 million and that there was a “Texas transit hold” with no bond. There is no such thing, but the facts and the law don’t matter with these corrupt assholes. Ellis County District Attorney Patrick Wilson also had the Idaho police take all of my money, credit cards, checks, computer, hard drives, legal files, and the vehicle I had in Idaho. All of this was unlawfully seized and searched at his request, and I was left with nothing. The authorities in Idaho said it was all being held as “evidence for Texas.” Ellis County District Attorney Patrick Wilson then lied to the Ada County prosecuting attorney, F. Aldijani, so she would lie to the judges there and get me hit with another $2 million in bail — up to $4.1 million. He told the folks in Idaho and Montana that I am a terrorist.
10. While in maximum security in Boise Idaho for 35 days, I was unable to deal with my civil case, so Ellis County District Attorney Patrick Wilson’s buddy, former Ellis County District Attorney Joe Grubbs, was assigned as the judge in my civil case, and he dismissed the case for “want of prosecution” because I was in jail, and he saddled me with another $25,000 or so in sanctions.
11. Once I was moved to the Missoula County Detention Center in lovely Missoula Montana, the dishonesty continued. I was held for 46 days without bond because Ellis County District Attorney Patrick Wilson told them that there was a “Texas transit hold.” The Missoula County Attorney’s Office went along with it and stalled and stalled while filing false sworn affidavits with the courts.
So, here I sit with $450,000 allegedly owed in Texas to Joeyisalittlekid Crooks. My civil case has been dismissed, and unless I prevail on appeal, the Joeyisalittlekid Gang committed the largest case of defamation in U.S. history and got away with it due to corrupt judges and corrupt law enforcement people in Texas, Idaho, and Montana. I face seven years in the Montana State Prison though I have never committed a crime. Montana Judge James A. Haynes was hand-picked to handle my criminal case because he was the second most corrupt judge, and he has proceeded to rule against me on virtually everything.
Meanwhile, these extremely sick joeyisalittlekid people, such as Stacy Emerson of Tacoma Washington, continue to defame me, falsely accusing me of all types of crimes. It is so hard for me to understand how people like Casey P. Hargrove, Sean Boushie, *****, Kellie McDougald, Allie Overstreet, Renee Harrington, Stacy Emerson, Sam Round, and friends can be so very sick. I’m talking walking-the-streets sick when I believe they should be institutionalized.
It has disappointed me lately that some people are critical of me because I am forced to focus on my issues. I’m battling for my life here, folks, and all the cards are stacked against me by a host of corrupt people. I can’t afford an attorney, so I am representing myself. Please try to put yourself in my shoes (along with $450,000 and 7 years of your life).
I offer this advice to everyone who wants to fight judicial corruption: Think long and hard before you battle corrupt judges because they can and will do whatever it takes to destroy you.
I will continue to battle to expose the crooks for as long as I live. Retreat is not a word in my vocabulary.
I hope I can help others in the future. If you want your story publicized, type it up and email it to Pro-Seemail@example.com. If it requires limited editing, I will put it on this well-read website. Please just go in with your eyes wide open.
More information and comments are available on Bill Windsor’s Facebook Page.
Lawless America. That’s where we live.
Bill Windsor set out to film a movie exposing government, judicial, and law enforcement corruption. He traveled to every state (except Alaska), and he filmed over 750 stories of corruption and has thousands more who wanted to be filmed. Evil people, some working for various government entities and committing crimes, set out to destroy Bill Windsor and the movie, Lawless America. Bill Windsor has been defamed online in the largest case of defamation in U.S. history. His life has been threatened many times. A UNIVERSITY OF MONTANA EMPLOYEE, Sean Boushie, attempted to murder Bill Windsor. Sean Boushie then falsely claimed that Bill stalked him, threatened him with a gun, and a host of other lies. Corrupt courts gave Sean Boushie a Temporary Order of Protection. It expired on September 16, 2013, but corrupt Montana and Texas folks pretended it still existed, and a bench warrant was issued for unsuspecting Bill.
Bill Windsor was put into the Ellis County Texas Jail illegally for 53 days as a political prisoner — held for extradition. William M. Windsor was then unlawfully held in the Ada County Idaho Jail for 35 days and then illegally handed over to two Missoula County Montana Sheriff’s Deputies on March 25, 2015. He was held there for 46 days (a grand total of 134 days behind bars). He escaped (on bond) at 11:30 am on May 9, 2015.
The State of Montana has filed five criminal charges against William M. Windsor for sending a Tweet, publishing the UNIVERSITY OF MONTANA EMPLOYEE‘s name (the would-be killer Sean Boushie) four times, sending a legal notice email to a University of Montana attorney, and filming the movie and the pilot for a TV show that will expose Montana as the most corrupt state in the country. “Law enforcement” had LawlessAmerica.com removed from the Internet. This website contains over 1,400 articles exposing corruption. Bill Windsor worked with a friendly offshore hosting company to return the website to the Internet outside the clutches of American evildoers. He wasn’t so lucky when Facebook removed the movie page falsely claiming it promoted nudity, pornography, and solicitation of sex … or when AT&T canceled the email that he used on everything related to the movie for years falsely claiming he violated their Terms of Service.
If you want to reach Bill Windsor, his home address is 5013 S Louise Ave #1134, Sioux Falls, SD 57108. That mail gets forwarded to him once a week. His email is Pro-Sefirstname.lastname@example.org . His phone is currently confidential, but it is not answered; messages are checked by dialing in to Verizon from a state far, far away, and Bill receives an email with the name, number, and one sentence summary of each message.
Image copyright Friends of Bill Windsor