Bill Windsor has filed a motion to make Missoula County Montana Judge James A. Haynes aware of possible federal criminal charges against him.
There was a MAJOR development in the Bill Windsor criminal case on August 17, 2015 when William M. Windsor was advised by Missoula County Attorney Jennifer Clark that federal charges may be filed against him for allegedly sending a Tweet, sending an email to an attorney, and publishing the name of Sean Boushie, the man who attempted to kill him.
When I wrote an article about this, I received an email from Missoula County Attorney Jennifer Clark saying I had misrepresented the facts. She threatened me with sanctions.
First, I never misrepresented anything. Second, she has filed absolutely false pleadings with the courts. Third, her star witness has lied his a$$ off and misrepresented a massive amount of stuff, and she simply allows him to do it.
Now this threat of sanctions is interesting as is her refusal to explain what I allegedly misrepresented. I will file a complaint against her with the Montana Bar Association. I’ll publish it here once it is filed.
This morning, I filed a motion with the Court to make Judge James A. Haynes aware of this alleged federal investigation:
MONTANA FOURTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT
State of Montana, § Dept. No. 3
Plaintiff, § Cause No. DC-14-509
v. § MOTION FOR STAY
William Michael Windsor, § AND CONTINUANCE OF
Defendant. § PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE
COMES NOW William M. Windsor, Defendant, and files this “Motion for Stay and Continuance of Pre-Trial Conference,” and shows the Court as follows:
This cause is currently stayed due to an appeal to federal court. An additional reason for a stay now exists as William M. Windsor has been informed that the U.S. Attorney’s Office is considering making this a federal case. A Pre-Trial Conference was scheduled for August 21, 2015 prior to the stay. William M. Windsor is 12 hours away by Interstate highways, and he has not been planning to attend anything on August 21, 2015 due to the explicit terms of the Stay Order. He asks that the Court issue an order continuing the Pre-Trial Conference until after the stay is lifted or this cause is dismissed. He asks that the cause be stayed for an additional reason – the potential federal charges.
- This case was stayed by order of this Court on June 8, 2015. The Order states: “No action will be taken until the Montana Supreme Court has ruled.”
- The case was stayed again on June 23, 2015 due to an appeal to federal court of the Montana Supreme Court’s ruling. The Third Order Staying Proceedings states: “On June 22, 2015, Defendant William M. Windsor (“Windsor”) filed a Notice of Filing of Notice of Appeal (Doc. #81) signed by William Windsor on June 18, 2015. Thus, future action in this cause is stayed.” [emphasis added.]
- A Pre-Trial Conference was scheduled for August 21, 2015 prior to the Third Order Staying Proceedings. This Court has never provided notice of the rescheduling of that conference. William M. Windsor is 12 hours away by Interstate highways, and he has not been planning to attend anything on August 21, 2015 because “future action in this cause is stayed.”
- On August 17, 2015, William M. Windsor traveled to Missoula for the jury drawing and for witness interviews that had not been previously scheduled by the State.
- During the August 17, 2015 meeting at the Missoula County Attorney’s Office, Missoula Police Department Detective Chris Shermer and Missoula County Attorney Jennifer Clark informed William M. Windsor that the U.S. Attorney’s Office is now considering making this a federal case.
- William M. Windsor spoke with the office of the Clerk of the Court of the U.S. District Court for Montana on August 17, 2015, and there has been no decision issued on the appeal.
A. THE PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE SHOULD BE OFFICIALLY CANCELED.
- William M. Windsor is obligated by his bail conditions to attend the Pre-Trial Conference. This cause is stayed, and he is not planning to travel to Missoula on August 21, 2015.
- The Pre-Trial Conference may not be held as an appeal is still pending and as per the explicit terms of the Third Order Staying Proceedings. However, William M. Windsor respectfully requests an order confirming that cancellation so he is not at risk when he is not in Missoula on Friday.
B. THE CASE SHOULD BE STAYED FOR AN ADDITIONAL REASON.
- An additional reason to stay now exists as the Missoula County Attorney’s Office and Missoula Police Department have informed William M. Windsor that the U.S. Attorney’s Office is considering making this a federal case.
- If the U.S. Attorney has William M. Windsor indicted pursuant to a federal statute for violation of a protective order, this cause will have to be dismissed.
- It doesn’t make sense to move forward with this cause until that decision has been made.
WHEREFORE, William M. Windsor prays that this Court enter an order that:
- William M. Windsor’s motion is granted;
- the Pre-trial Conference is canceled until the stay is lifted;
- this cause shall remain stayed until the last federal appeal by William M. Windsor is decided;
- this cause shall remain stayed until the U.S. Attorney’s Office indicts William M. Windsor or advises that it will not pursue federal charges; and
- for such further relief as the Court feels is appropriate.
This 18th day of August 2015,
William M. Windsor
NEW DEVELOPMENTS – 9:22 AM AUGUST 19, 2015
I sent this email to Jennifer Clark and to the public defender back-up counsel with a copy of the motion:
“Chris, please advise what you understood Chris Shermer and Ms. Clark to say about federal crimes by me and involvement of the U.S. Attorney. Thanks.”
Jennifer Clark responded with another threat:
“you motion is inaccurate. There is not a federal investigation and I never said that it was in the hands of the US attorney. I will be asking for sanctions unless you withdraw your motion and make it factually accurate.”
I replied with this:
So, let’s see what happens.
Here is the previous article:
This was communicated to me by Missoula County Attorney, Jennifer Clark. This is presumably the statute — 18 U.S.C. 2262. I’ve not committed a crime, and certainly haven’t violated this statute.
When I arrived “home” this evening after a very dangerous drive, I received this email from Missoula County Attorney, Jennifer Clark:
“From: Jennifer Clark <email@example.com>;
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 2:57 PM
Subject: False information
Here is my response to Jennifer Clark:
When Jennifer Clark and Missoula County Police Department Detective Chris Shermer spoke with me about this, they had huge ****-eating grins on their faces, laughing.
|Michael W. Cotter
For a quick update on Bill Windsor’s saga and upcoming trial, see this summary on LawlessAmerica.com.
If you want to reach Bill Windsor, his home address is 5013 S Louise Ave #1134, Sioux Falls, SD 57108. That mail gets forwarded to him once a week. His email is Pro-Sefirstname.lastname@example.org. His phone is currently confidential, but it is not answered; messages are checked by dialing in to Verizon from a state far, far away, and Bill receives an email with the name, number, and one sentence summary of each message.
For the Lawless America videos, see www.YouTube.com/lawlessamerica. Bill Windsor’s Facebook page is www.facebook.com/billwindsor1 Bill Windsor’s Twitter account is www.twitter.com/lawlessamerica. And click here for the Lawless America Facebook page that has just magically reappeared.
I, William M. Windsor, am not an attorney. This website expresses my OPINIONS. The comments of visitors or guest authors to the website are their opinions and do not therefore reflect my opinions. Anyone mentioned by name in any article is welcome to file a response. This website does not provide legal advice. I do not give legal advice. I do not practice law. This website is to expose government corruption, law enforcement corruption, political corruption, and judicial corruption. Whatever this website says about the law is presented in the context of how I or others perceive the applicability of the law to a set of circumstances if I (or some other author) was in the circumstances under the conditions discussed. Despite my concerns about lawyers in general, I suggest that anyone with legal questions consult an attorney for an answer, particularly after reading anything on this website. The law is a gray area at best. Please read our Legal Notice and Terms.