Will Kellie McDougald of Kemp Texas be prosecuted for Perjury?
Bill Windsor has just seen a sworn affidavit that Kellie McDougald signed on January 6, 2015, and SHE LIES! That’s PERJURY.
If Kellie McDougald isn’t one of the Joeys, I’ll eat my yet-to-be-owned Cobra Snakeskin Boots.
On January 6, 2015, Kellie McDougald says she is not now and never has been part of Joeyisalittlekid. LIE. She also says “prior to the filing of Plaintiff’s Original Verified Petition, I had never spoken with, met, or discussed with any of the named Defendants in this lawsuit regarding William M. Windsor.” LIE. She’s never made any untrue, defamatory remarks about William M. Windsor. LIE.
Kellie McDougald recently published online comments that others have told me appear to them to be an effort to extort money from my former family. So, perjury and extortion, false swearing, stalking, and more.
Rather than go through the affidavit, it’s easier to say that most of it is a LIE. While Kellie McDougald should be arrested and prosecuted for perjury, I suspect her attorney, John K. Vaughan of Grand Prairie Texas, should be investigated for suborning perjury. He acts like a Joey himself.
AFFIDAVIT OF KELLIE MCDOUGALD
Kellie McDougald, being first duly sworn, deposes and says:
- “I have personal knowledge of the facts set forth herein, I am over eighteen (18) years of age, am competent to testify to the facts stated herein, and these facts are true and correct.
- I have never made any untrue, defamatory remarks relating or referring to William M. Windsor or any business ran, owed, or operated by William M. Windsor. I did not, nor have I ever, hosted an online radio program and/or show in which untrue, defamatory remarks were made about William M.Windsor.
- I am not aware, nor have I ever been aware, of any contract or agreement to which William M. Windsor is or has ever been a party. I am not aware of any facts or circumstances that would have led me to believe that William M. Windsor was a party to any contract. I have never entered into any contract or agreement with Plaintiff, and I am not aware of any contract or agreement with Plaintiff William M. Windsor signed by any named Defendant in this lawsuit.
- I do not, nor have I ever, had any knowledge of any prospective business relationship involving William M. Windsor, any business ran, by William M. Windsor, and any third party. I am entirely unaware of William M. Windsor’s business dealings, apart from those stated and alleged by Plaintiff in this lawsuit. I am aware that William M. Windsor has some connection with an entity identified as Alcatraz Media.
- I have never used William M. Windsor’s name or likeness in any capacity whatsoever, and I have not benefited in any way from William M. Windsor’s name or likeness. I have never published, online or otherwise, any personal or family photograph of William M. Windsor.
- I have never had access to any electronic device owned or used by William M. Windsor. I have never tracked William M. Windsor’s internet activity nor have I have tracked any electronic device used or owned by William M. Windsor. I do not possess, nor have I ever possessed, William Windsor’s social security number. I did not, nor have I ever, filed a false income tax return using William M. Windsor’s social security number.
- I do not know any information relating to William M. Windsor’s private life. I have never publicly distributed any private information about William M. Windsor. I do not possess any information pertaining to William M. Windsor’s private life.
- I was not, nor have I ever been, a member of any group of individuals which conspired to cause damage, harm, or otherwise injure William M. Windsor. Furthermore, prior to the filing of Plaintiff’s Original Verified Petition, I had never spoken with, met, or discussed with any of the named Defendants in this lawsuit regarding William M. Windsor.
- To my knowledge, there is no protective order in place involving myself and William M. Windsor. At no point in time did Iever threaten bodily injury or commit an offense on Plaintiff William M. Windsor or any member of Plaintiff William M.Windsor’s family. To my knowledge, I have never been reported to any police authority, in Texas or anywhere else, by William M. Windsor for any stalking offense.
- I have never made any disparaging statements about or relating to WilliamWindsor’s economic interests or any business interest of William M. Windsor.
Affiant further sayeth naught.
Sworn to before and notarized by Jeri Lynn Chase.
On July 5, 2014, I served Kellie McDougald with “Kellie McDougald Correction and Retraction Demand from William M. Windsor.” Gee, she never responded.
Kellie McDougald of Kemp Texas has published 1,315 comments on Joeyisalittlekid (through March 2014 and more since then) using one of her many aliases, Petunia Snodgrass.
Here are the published statements of Kellie McDougald on the Joeyisalittlekid website using the alias “Petunia Snodgrass” through March 2014. Statements are false and defamatory, and the mere publishing of the statements constitutes cyberstalking as Kellie McDougald has been asked to cease and desist many, many times. I have previously demanded, and demand again, an itemized correction and retraction request to each statement.
Lawless America. That’s where we live.
Bill Windsor set out to film a movie exposing government, judicial, and law enforcement corruption. He traveled to every state (except Alaska), and he filmed over 750 stories of corruption and has thousands more who wanted to be filmed. Evil people, some working for various government entities and committing crimes, set out to destroy Bill Windsor and the movie, Lawless America. Bill Windsor has been defamed online in the largest case of defamation in U.S. history. His life has been threatened many times. A UNIVERSITY OF MONTANA EMPLOYEE, Sean Boushie, attempted to murder Bill Windsor. Sean Boushie then falsely claimed that Bill stalked him, threatened him with a gun, and a host of other lies. Corrupt courts gave Sean Boushie a Temporary Order of Protection. It expired on September 16, 2013, but corrupt Montana and Texas folks pretended it still existed, and a bench warrant was issued for unsuspecting Bill.
Bill Windsor was put into the Ellis County Texas Jail illegally for 53 days as a political prisoner — held for extradition. William M. Windsor was then unlawfully held in the Ada County Idaho Jail for 35 days and then illegally handed over to two Missoula County Montana Sheriff’s Deputies on March 25, 2015. He was held there for 46 days (a grand total of 134 days behind bars). He escaped (on bond) at 11:30 am on May 9, 2015.
The State of Montana has filed five criminal charges against William M. Windsor for sending a Tweet, publishing the UNIVERSITY OF MONTANA EMPLOYEE‘s name (the would-be killer Sean Boushie) four times, sending a legal notice email to a University of Montana attorney, and filming the movie and the pilot for a TV show that will expose Montana as the most corrupt state in the country. “Law enforcement” had LawlessAmerica.com removed from the Internet. This website contains over 1,400 articles exposing corruption. Bill Windsor worked with a friendly offshore hosting company to return the website to the Internet outside the clutches of American evildoers. He wasn’t so lucky when Facebook removed the movie page falsely claiming it promoted nudity, pornography, and solicitation of sex … or when AT&T canceled the email that he used on everything related to the movie for years falsely claiming he violated their Terms of Service.
Ellis County Texas District Attorney Patrick Wilson — Ellis County Texas Judge Bob Carroll — Ellis County Mafia — Ellis County Texas Sheriff Johnny Brown, Missoula County Judge John W. Larson, Allie Overstreet — American Mothers Political Party — Betsi Bixby — Brandy Owen — Brannon Bridge — Brenda Williamson — Carrie Walters — Casey P. Hargrove — Cheryl Sosby — Claudine Dombrowski — Clyde Hargrove — Connie Bedwell — Curtis W. Butler — Dale Trowbridge — David Hargrove –Deanna Kloostra — Deborah Parks — Diane Gochin — Gail Lakritz — Hargrove Real Estate — Jay Hoskins — Jennifer Dotson — Kathy A. Carroll — KC Hargrove — Kellie McDougald — Kimberly Wigglesworth — Kinley Hardin — L Wilson — Lorraine Tipton — Loryn Ryder — Madeline Hargrove — Mark Supanich — Mary Bagnaschi — Megan Van Zelfden — Melanie White — Michelle Stilipec — Morgan Hargrove — Nancy Rolfe — Renee Harrington — Sam Round — Shannon Miller — Shonda Hargrove — Sid Wallingford Gray — Stacy Emerson — Trinity Baker — and others.
If you want to reach Bill Windsor, his home address is 5013 S Louise Ave #1134, Sioux Falls, SD 57108. That mail gets forwarded to him once a week. His email is Pro-Seemail@example.com . His phone is currently confidential, but it is not answered; messages are checked by dialing in to Verizon from a state far, far away, and Bill receives an email with the name, number, and one sentence summary of each message.
Image copyright Abovethelaw.com