Types of Information Collected.
- Personal Information. In order for you to access certain services and to purchase products that we offer via this Site, we require you to provide us with information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include: (i) Contact Data (such as your name, address and email address); (ii) Financial Data (such as your account or credit card number); and (iii) Demographic Data (such as your zip code). If you communicate with us by email, or complete online forms, surveys, or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
- Traffic Data. We automatically track and collect the following information when you visit our Site, including your (i) IP address; (ii) domain server; (iii) type of computer; (iv) type of web browser; and (v) other types of anonymous electronic data automatically generated by the computer system, (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on our Site. We also use “cookies” to customize content specific to your interests and to store certain information so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit our Site.
- Uses of Personal Information Collected. We may use Contact Data to send you information about us or information from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary. We use your Demographic Data to customize and tailor your experience on our Site, displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences.
Please note, this Site is not designed for nor intended for use by anyone under the age of 18 and we will not knowingly collect nor share Personal Information on Site users under the age of 18.
- Sharing of Personal Information. We may share Demographic Data with advertisers and other third parties only on an aggregate basis.
- User Choice Regarding Collection, Use and Distribution of Personal Information. You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of our Site; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of our Site that require your Personal Information.
- Lost or Stolen Information. You must promptly notify us if your credit card or user name is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, we will cancel that credit card number and user name and update our records accordingly. Your liability for charges made on a lost or stolen credit card is governed by your cardholder agreement with your credit card company.
- Other Limits to Your Privacy. Our Site may contain links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.