Ben Vonderheide fights Family Court Corruption in Pennsylvania — Watch Daddy Justice’s Movie Trailer

Ben Vonderheide, aka Daddy Justice, is a Pennsylvania victim of family court.  He is one of the only men in America to ever get his ex-wife arrested for false allegations.

But he is a loser in the family court battle.¬† He hasn’t been able to see his son in years now.¬† But Ben Vonderheide fights every day.

Ben Vonderheide is one of the people who will be featured in Lawless America…The Movie.

This is a short film that Ben Vonderheide produced about injustice in the family courts.

His movie is from a father’s perspective, but there are many cases of injustice involving both mothers and fathers.¬† The family court system is filled with injustice nationwide, and we must get people’s attention so we can get this fixed.

Personally, I am opposed to eliminating blood relatives from the lives of children in any but extreme circumstances, and I believe such decisions must be made by juries, not by people who pretend to be judges and juries.

After watching Ben Vonderheide’s movie, I realize that I can fight even harder.¬† And I will do so immediately!


See Ben Vonderheide’s website —

William M. Windsor

 I, William M. Windsor, am not an attorney.  This website expresses my OPINIONS.   The comments of visitors or guest authors to the website are their opinions and do not therefore reflect my opinions.  Anyone mentioned by name in any article is welcome to file a response.   This website does not provide legal advice.  I do not give legal advice.  I do not practice law.  This website is to expose government corruption, law enforcement corruption, political corruption, and judicial corruption.   Whatever this website says about the law is presented in the context of how I or others perceive the applicability of the law to a set of circumstances if I (or some other author) was in the circumstances under the conditions discussed.  Despite my concerns about lawyers in general, I suggest that anyone with legal questions consult an attorney for an answer, particularly after reading anything on this website.  The law is a gray area at best.  Please read our Legal Notice and Terms.

{jcomments on}