Bill Windsor is alive and well in Sacramento, California.
September 22, 2012 is Day 101 of the 174-Day Lawless America Movie Road Trip. Happy Birthday to my Dad in Heaven.
I will always try to post a short article in each town where we film so readers will know that we are safe and sound.
See www.facebook.com/lawlessamerica for the latest news.
We are now on our fourth box of Kleenex in the hotel room. There have been more tears shed in this filming than at any other stop.
20-year -old Presley Crowe was the last to be interviewed yesterday. She began by saying: “My biological father, Shane Crowe, raped me and abused me my entire life. My younger sister told me at 2 that she was being abused. Amador County California has gone out of its way to force four-year-old girls to have a penis stuck in their mouths.” It was a real tearjerker!!!
I filmed a licensed RN who has lost her children and was committed to a psychiatric facility because she was bitten by a tick and contracted Lyme Disease.
Karen Anderson, an advocate for parents, gave a fabulous presentation identifying the problems and solutions in family court.
And there were many others.
If you are anywhere near San Francisco and could donate a day of your time on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, I could REALLY use some help. Bring a laptop if you have one. I have one extra laptop that someone can use. I need folks to do the following:
- Upload photographs to www.LawlessAmerica.com. This requires only Mozilla Firefox with the Fire FTP add-on, both of which are free. You will simply ftp photos from an extrernal hard drive that I will give you to folders that Sam our TechSupport guru specifies. This will enable those who have participated in the filming to see the photos taken on their day of filming.
- Rename files to be processed for upload to YouTube.com. This involves taking hard drives that I have and viewing the files using PavTube HD Video Converter. I will purchase the software to load onto your laptop. You simply click on each file, identify who the subject is, and rename each file with the subject’s name and the content of the clip (name, location, typ of corruption, Congressional Testimony, Interview, Lawyer Joke, Promo, etc. I have as many as seven terrabyte hard drives to be done, so there is plenty of this work for several people.
- Update our Master Database of Subjects Filmed with the data off their Release Form. This involves taking one of my external hard drives, pulling up the database, and entering data off the release forms. You need Microsoft Excel on your laptop to be able to do this task.
- Send emails to every celebrity who we feel might be interested in supporting our cause. This can be done from anywhere. I will simply provide the list and the text for the email.
- See if we can get a motion picture studio in the Los Angeles area to let us use a small space to film our interviews (at no charge). This can be done from anywhere.
- Call to try to get permission for me to film two inmates at San Quentin. This can be done from anywhere.
- Call each of the subjects to be filmed in each city, and prepare a list of locations that they would like to have our crew go and film — courthouses, attorneys’ offices, CPS offices, etc. This can be done from anywhere.
If you can volunteer to do any of these projects or any other project, please email Diane Gochin, our Lawless America Volunteer Coordinator, at email@example.com.
MAINSTREAM MEDIA: IT’S LAWLESS AMERICA — Google Judge Gordon Godfrey, and review the first 20 results. We have generated 14 of the 20 including 4 of the Top 5, to include #1 and #2.
We will do this for every corrupt judge and government person in America. Just email your story to Editor@LawlessAmerica.com. Include photos if you can find them. Always fully name everyone — Judge Gordon Godfrey, not he or Judge Godfrey or anything but the full name, Judge Gordon Godfrey. I try to upload several of the three-minute testimony videos each day.
Check the Lawless America Channel on YouTube.
Please see www.facebook.com/lawlessamerica for important news updates and photos.
Lawless America…The Movie is all about exposing the fact that we now live in Lawless America. We no longer have laws that are enforced because judges do whatever they want to do. America has also become lawless because government officials are dishonest and/or corrupt.
The movie will expose corruption in every state. The Movie will focus on victims. Corrupt judges and corrupt government officials will be exposed, and we will confront a number of the crooks.
If anyone has ever questioned the story of a person who has expressed the view that they were a victim of the government or of judges, this movie will prove that the odds are that the corruption report was true. In fact, there are probably tens of millions of victims in the United States who never realized what happened to them.
One feature length documentary movie is being produced. It will be shown in theaters, on Netflix, Blockbuster, and other such video places, and the movie will be presented at the Sundance Film Festival and other film festivals.
In addition, videos will be produced for each state and for each type of corruption. Everyone who is interviewed for the film will record a three-minute segment that will be done as testimony before Congress as well as a 30-60 minute on-camera interview with Bill Windsor, founder of LawlessAmerica.com and GRIP, and candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives. The legislators in each state will receive the testimony from those in their state, and the members of the U.S. House and Senate will receive all of the testimony nationwide.
Over 750 people are already scheduled to be interviewed for the movie. We will continue to accept as many requests as possible.
The 50-state road trip is planned to take 166 days. Here is the itinerary for Lawless America…the Movie. The road trip starts in Atlanta and heads North and travels counterclockwise around the country. From Olympia, Washington, we will head up to Juneau, Alaksa. Upon the return to Atlanta, Bill Windsor will fly to Honolulu as the 50th state.
All filming will be done either at the State Capitol, at a courthouse in the state capital, or in a meeting room near the Capitol. For those who are unable to travel to the capital, you can still appear in the videos by recording your own video or by being interviewed on camera by Bill Windsor using a webcam and Skype. Webcams are available on loan to those who need one for their interview.
It is our plan that this movie can educate many, many people about the reality that America is broken. We will expose many corrupt judges and government officials. We hope to generate a lot of publicity about corruption that the mainstream media usually hides from the public.
We will deliver proposed judicial reform legislation to the governor and legislators at each state Capitol.
We will make room in the film schedule for anyone with a great story of corruption. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE login to Facebook, and then click on the “Like” button below. This will send this story all over the Internet.
I, William M. Windsor, am not an attorney. This website expresses my OPINIONS. The comments of visitors or guest authors to the website are their opinions and do not therefore reflect my opinions. Anyone mentioned by name in any article is welcome to file a response. This website does not provide legal advice. I do not give legal advice. I do not practice law. This website is to expose government corruption, law enforcement corruption, political corruption, and judicial corruption. Whatever this website says about the law is presented in the context of how I or others perceive the applicability of the law to a set of circumstances if I (or some other author) was in the circumstances under the conditions discussed. Despite my concerns about lawyers in general, I suggest that anyone with legal questions consult an attorney for an answer, particularly after reading anything on this website. The law is a gray area at best. Please read our Legal Notice and Terms.